Bar Stools

TIPS Alcohol Certification

Do you know if your team is required to take it?

Do you know your exclusions? Some Liquor Liability policies mandate that your staff be certified by TIPS in order to place a claim.

The TIPS Alcohol Certification Requirement Exclusion states that:

"Injury arising out of or resulting from any alcoholic beverages sold, served, or furnished by any person who does not hold a current TIPS certification or equivalent state-mandated certification will not be covered."

Don't wait until something happens before learning you're not covered. Let a professional with 36 years of experience review your policy for FREE. Call us at (201)-320-1200.